SOURCE: l'Institut National de l'Audiovisuel (INA), France
French Documentary Video: British Tory Leader Jacob Rees-Mogg at Age 12 Loved Money and Thatcher, Feared Future Alimony
A French interviewer and documentary crew interviewed the future Tory leader about his precocious interests in the stock market and his love of Margaret Thatcher.
- Josh Hawley Earns F in Early American History
- Does Germany's Holocaust Education Give Cover to Nativism?
- "Car Brain" Has Long Normalized Carnage on the Roads
- Hawley's Use of Fake Patrick Henry Quote a Revealing Error
- Health Researchers Show Segregation 100 Years Ago Harmed Black Health, and Effects Continue Today
- Nelson Lichtenstein on a Half Century of Labor History
- Can America Handle a 250th Anniversary?
- New Research Shows British Industrialization Drew Ironworking Methods from Colonized and Enslaved Jamaicans
- The American Revolution Remains a Hotly Contested Symbolic Field
- Untangling Fact and Fiction in the Story of a Nazi-Era Brothel