SOURCE: The New Yorker
by Jane Mayer
The Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation, based in Wisconsin, is a key connection between past reactionary movements and contemporary efforts to sow doubt about the integrity of elections and potentially place partisan Republicans in charge of counting future votes.
- Alabama's Capitol is a Crime Scene, with a 120 Year Coverup
- Thank a Hungry Badger for Discovering a Vast Cache of Roman Coins
- The Soldiers Came Home Sick. The Government Denied It Was Responsible
- Is the Challenge to Madison Cawthorn's Re-Election Eligibility For Real?
- Healthy Democracies Don't Scapegoat Their Teachers
- Michigan Professor's Intro Video Stunt Leads to Suspension (content: language)
- New Book Asks if Exercise is a Path to Power for Women
- The Indomitable Rev. Addie L. Wyatt
- National Library of Medicine Announces 2022 History Talks
- State Standards are Failing to Teach Reconstruction and Erasing the Black Freedom Struggle