by Eric Laursen
Bernard Harcourt attempts to rescue critical theory from the grasp of utopians and academics by refocusing on the need to connect critique of society with action to change it, through recognition that there is no end point of politics.
- Evelyn Brooks Higginbotham on the AP Af-Am Studies Controversy
- 600 African American Studies Faculty Sign Open Letter in Defense of AP African American Studies
- Organization of American Historians Statement on AP African American Studies
- Historians on DeSantis and the Fight Over Black History
- How the Right Got Waco Wrong