SOURCE: Tribune Magazine
by Chardine Taylor-Stone
"On the anniversary of her death, we can look at how the story of Simone’s political life is told, and who is telling it; at what they choose to include, and what they do in fact ‘erase’."
- Racist Mural Puts Tate Galleries in a Bind
- "We're Going to Publish": The New York Times' Oral History of the Pentagon Papers
- ‘What the Hell Happened?’ Inside the Nikole Hannah-Jones Tenure Case
- Virginia Theological Seminary Pays Reparations to Descendants of Enslaved and Jim Crow Laborers
- Supreme Court Rejects Sentence Reductions for Minor Crack Offenses