The Suez Canal, according to Zachary Karabell, has been a nexus for past great power conflicts, anticolonialist struggle, and the Arab-Israeli conflict. Now it shows the vulnerability of global capitalism's supply chain infrastructure.
- Will Midwest Governors Challenge Florida's Conservative Education Agenda?
- Is a Third Intifada Imminent?
- DeSantis's War on Universities Goes Beyond the Influential "Powell Memo"
- Anthropologist on Gathering Family History: Ask Your Elders the Right Questions
- Irony Alert: GOP Stages Anti-Socialist Show Vote while Preparing to Convene in the Most Socialist City in America