SOURCE: New York Times
Chattanooga Struggles to Heal the Scars of a Lynching
by Peter Canellos
"In a time of mistrust along racial lines, the initiative in Chattanooga is a model for other communities. It demonstrates that agreed-upon facts can be a precursor to recovery."
SOURCE: Washington Post
The Lynching That Black Chattanooga Never Forgot Takes Center Stage Downtown
"Even as the bridge became a central gathering place of the city, some Black Chattanoogans who know its history have refused to cross it."
- House Hearings on Campus Speech Show Different Perceptions of the Problem
- Mark Russell, DC's Piano-Playing Political Satirist, Dies at 90
- Trans Texans, Fearing Violence Inspired by Legislation and Rhetoric, Look to Armed Self-Defense
- How Paris Kicked out the Cars
- Vatican Repudiates "Doctrine of Discovery" that Justified Colonialism by Catholic Nations