SOURCE: Chronicle of Higher Education
This Conservative Thinks TPUSA is a Dangerous Turn Toward Campus McCarthyism
by Jonathan Marks
Turning Point USA is now a $40 million a year behemoth. Its influence is steering campus conservative culture to the conspiratorial and extreme, "more Alex Jones than Allan Bloom."
SOURCE: Washington Post
How Charlie Kirk's "America First" School Chain Plan Collapsed
An Arizona company thought it could rake in $40 million a year in revenues by operating schools promoted by the conservative agitator, but withdrew as experts warned of ideological influence and the possibility the venture was a cash-in on a hot culture war issue.
SOURCE: Washington Post
Me, Tucker Carlson and the Danger to Democracy Posed by False Allegations
by Danielle Allen
A Harvard political theorist takes the Fox News host to task for allowing his conservative guest to make inflammatory and unfounded statements about her in-class speech, which led to her receiving death threats.
SOURCE: The Way of Improvement Leads Home
When False Allegations from Court Evangelical Charlie Kirk Resulted in Death Threats to a Harvard Professor
by John Fea
When right-wing outrage merchants charge professors with thought crimes, is it ethical for the media to amplify those charges without investigation? Tucker Carlson says "sure."
- The Debt Ceiling Law is now a Tool of Partisan Political Power; Abolish It
- Amitai Etzioni, Theorist of Communitarianism, Dies at 94
- Kagan, Sotomayor Join SCOTUS Cons in Sticking it to Unions
- New Evidence: Rehnquist Pretty Much OK with Plessy v. Ferguson
- Ohio Unions Link Academic Freedom and the Freedom to Strike
- First Round of Obama Administration Oral Histories Focus on Political Fault Lines and Policy Tradeoffs
- The Tulsa Race Massacre was an Attack on Black People; Rebuilding Policies were an Attack on Black Wealth
- British Universities are Researching Ties to Slavery. Conservative Alumni Say "Enough"
- Martha Hodes Reconstructs Her Memory of a 1970 Hijacking
- Jeremi Suri: Texas Higher Ed Conflict "Doesn't Have to Be This Way"
- New transcript of Ayn Rand at West Point in 1974 shows she claimed “savage" Indians had no right to live here just because they were born here
- The Mexican War Suggests Ukraine May End Up Conceding Crimea. World War I Suggests the Price May Be Tragic if it Doesn't
- The Vietnam War Crimes You Never Heard Of