SOURCE: Washington Post
On the day the Supreme Court's Bush v. Gore ruling was released, it was not immediately clear that it made George W. Bush the president-elect.
SOURCE: The New Republic
A new documentary, “537 Votes,” takes viewers back to the 2000 Florida recount—and shows how little has changed since then.
- Review: Gerald Horne on the Long and Continuous American Counter-Revolution
- The Fall of the American Fraudster?
- Texas Prof Wins John Lewis Award for Work Recovering History of Anti-Mexican Border Violence
- The Racist History of Family Separation, and the Lawyers Challenging It
- Behind America's Relationship to Exercise