SOURCE: Defense One
Trump's executive order would make political loyalty, rather than expertise, experience or skill, the main criteria for retention in a new category of Federal jobs, potentially destabilizing the Federal civil service.
- Marking the 500th Anniversary of the Americas' First Slave Revolt
- 6 Inspiring Stories From Those who Remember the Pearl Harbor Attack
- When Culture War Politics Consume School Boards, Basic Functions Suffer
- Australia's Spy Agency Identified Climate Risk 40 Years Ago; The Government Protected the Coal Industry Instead
- Rebecca Traister: Betrayal of Roe Decades in the Making