SOURCE: Defense One
Trump's executive order would make political loyalty, rather than expertise, experience or skill, the main criteria for retention in a new category of Federal jobs, potentially destabilizing the Federal civil service.
- Why are Historians Facing Online Abuse Over Whether Atlantis Existed?
- The 1906 Atlanta Race Massacre: How Fearmongering Led to Violence
- Reconstructing an Urban Archive Lost on 9/11
- Vaccination Mandates Are an American Tradition. So Is the Backlash
- In Slasher Film ‘Candyman,’ the Horror Is U.S. Housing Policy