SOURCE: The Bitter Southerner
The Bitter Southerner magazine and PBS's The American Experience partner on a short film that examines the plot to murder the civil rights workers Andrew Goodman, James Chaney and Michael Schwerner in 1964.
- Racist Mural Puts Tate Galleries in a Bind
- "We're Going to Publish": The New York Times' Oral History of the Pentagon Papers
- ‘What the Hell Happened?’ Inside the Nikole Hannah-Jones Tenure Case
- Virginia Theological Seminary Pays Reparations to Descendants of Enslaved and Jim Crow Laborers
- Supreme Court Rejects Sentence Reductions for Minor Crack Offenses