SOURCE: The New Republic
Five of the court's current justices are already comfortable with a "free exercise supremacy" approach that casts the rights of the religious to mold society to their faith as superior to the rights of women, gays, and minorities to live with dignity.
- 50 Years Later, Remembering Pong's Success
- The Origins of the "White Elephant" Party
- A Stranger's Gift: Family Photos from Before the Holocaust
- New School's Adjuncts Demand Better Pay in Increasingly Acrimonious Strike
- The Cole Family Land in Virginia Holds Incredible Uranium Wealth. Do Descendants of People Enslaved There Deserve a Share?
- The Fall of the American Fraudster?
- Texas Prof Wins John Lewis Award for Work Recovering History of Anti-Mexican Border Violence
- The Racist History of Family Separation, and the Lawyers Challenging It
- Behind America's Relationship to Exercise
- Study: Ashkenazi Jews Have Become More Genetically Similar over Time