SOURCE: Chronicle of Higher Education
by Naomi Oreskes and Charlie Tyson
Available data do not support claims that university professors are extremely leftist, that a majority of students are being educated by left-wing professors, or that academe is biased against conservatives. So why do so many people believe these claims? Methodologically flawed studies and a long-running culture war.
- Orban's American Apologists
- After Winning as An Activist Preacher, Can Warnock Win Again as an Effective Pragmatist?
- Youngkin's Neoconfederate Nominee to State Historical Board Resigns
- Commission Recommends Change to Massachusetts State Seal, Motto
- History's Greatest Barrier to Climate Action—the Senate—May Have Fallen
- Alex Keyssar on the Need to Reform the Electoral Count Act
- Two-Time Pulitzer Prize Winner David McCulloch Dies at 89
- How Toxic is Masculinity, and Whose Job Is it to Fix It?
- Barbara Smith on Reproductive Freedom Organizing
- Katherine Stewart Joins Jane Coaston to Discuss the Rise of Christian Nationalism