SOURCE: San Francisco Classical Voice
"Our information and cultural history may not be as secure as we believe it to be."
SOURCE: The Conversation
by Ian Milligan
A Canadian historian suggests that the national government commit to a massive effort to archive the entire .ca domain on a daily basis to enable future researchers to access the full volume of digital artifacts produced by Canadians.
- Erika Lee and Carol Anderson on Myths and Realities of Race in American History
- Banished Podcast: Sunshine State's Descent Into Darkness
- Caroline Dodds Pennock on The Indigenous Americans Who Visited Europe
- Why Can't the Democrats Build a Governing Majority? (Review of Timothy Shenk)
- Victimhood and Vengeance: The Reactionary Roots of Christian Nationalism