The National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) has released its ten-year updates to its "normal" temperature standards. Based on 30 years of data, higher temperatures are indeed "the new normal."
SOURCE: New York Times
Although only a handful of specialized professionals are aware of the difference between two standard measurements of a foot, confusion among the standards has the potential to complicate architecture, meteorology, and surveying.
- Erika Lee and Carol Anderson on Myths and Realities of Race in American History
- Banished Podcast: Sunshine State's Descent Into Darkness
- Caroline Dodds Pennock on The Indigenous Americans Who Visited Europe
- Why Can't the Democrats Build a Governing Majority? (Review of Timothy Shenk)
- Victimhood and Vengeance: The Reactionary Roots of Christian Nationalism