Your Weather Forecast Update: Warmer Climate Will Be The New 'Normal'
The National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) has released its ten-year updates to its "normal" temperature standards. Based on 30 years of data, higher temperatures are indeed "the new normal."
SOURCE: New York Times
America Has Two Feet. It's About to Lose One of Them
Although only a handful of specialized professionals are aware of the difference between two standard measurements of a foot, confusion among the standards has the potential to complicate architecture, meteorology, and surveying.
- Jeremi Suri: Texas Higher Ed Conflict "Doesn't Have to Be This Way"
- Stanley Engerman, Co-Author of Controversial History of American Slavery, Dies at 87
- Professor Helps Rescue "Lost" Asian American Silent Film
- Canada Day Festivities Spark Controversy over National History
- German Government Panel of Historians Begins Inquiry into 1972 Munich Olympics Killings