SOURCE: Norfolk Virginian-Pilot
“You’re robbing an entire nation of people of their history by pretending Croatoan is a mystery on a tree,” said Scott Dawson.
SOURCE: ABC11 (NC)
"When you use the term genocide, it really brings home the fact that this isn't just over reproductive behavior, it's really about eliminating a group of people," said a co-author of the study.
SOURCE: Smithsonian Magazine
Genetic analysis of their modern descendants shows that people from the Pacific Islands and South America interacted long before Europeans arrived.
- Evelyn Brooks Higginbotham on the AP Af-Am Studies Controversy
- 600 African American Studies Faculty Sign Open Letter in Defense of AP African American Studies
- Organization of American Historians Statement on AP African American Studies
- Historians on DeSantis and the Fight Over Black History
- How the Right Got Waco Wrong