SOURCE: The Chronicle of Higher Education
by Sara Matthiesen
Historians and other faculty who want to protect their disciplines and their colleagues from budget cuts need to develop maps of power and how it operates in a university.
- FDR Tried to Pack the Supreme Court During the Depression. It Was a Disaster for Him.
- Are We Living at the "Hinge of History"?
- Ways of Remembering: A Racial Geography Tour of UT-Austin’s Campus
- The Libertarian Ideas That Wrecked the Fed
- AHA Statement on the Recent "White House Conference on American History”