SOURCE: Made By History at the Washington Post
by Julio Capó, Jr.
Today's LGBTQ movement must recall its roots in the defense of marginalized groups against state power. Today, LGBTQ immigrants including the undocumented are among the most vulnerable.
SOURCE: ABC News
"The decision comes as event organizers reckon with the legacy of brutality and abuse against the LGBTQ community by police that they say still continues today."
SOURCE: San Francisco State University
Professor of History Marc Stein looks back at 50 years of celebration, resistance at LGBT pride parades
The historian and author of “The Stonewall Riots: A Documentary History” answers questions about the past, present and future of LGBT pride parades.
- Evelyn Brooks Higginbotham on the AP Af-Am Studies Controversy
- 600 African American Studies Faculty Sign Open Letter in Defense of AP African American Studies
- Organization of American Historians Statement on AP African American Studies
- Historians on DeSantis and the Fight Over Black History
- How the Right Got Waco Wrong