SOURCE: New York Times
by Vincent Bevins
American politicians, pundits and citizens need to understand that the history of American influence in the world has included violent subversion of democracy in the name of American interests.
- Josephine Baker First American, Black Woman, and Performer Inducted to French Pantheon
- An Unknown Supreme Court Clerk Created the "Viability" Standard in Roe v. Wade
- A New Force in American Labor: Academics
- Rutgers Gets Mixed Results in Examining Connections to Slavery
- Virginia's Universities are Part of a Long Racial Reckoning