SOURCE: Los Angeles Times
by Diane Mendoza Nevárez
"When UC treats lecturers as gig workers, they deny students access to the mentorship crucial for student retention and success."
SOURCE: Inside Higher Ed
by Steve Mintz
Tenure's defenders need to link the protection not only to the interests of the select few faculty who enjoy its protections but to the broader trajectory of academic institutions.
SOURCE: NBC News
As budgets are stricken and mass layoffs become routine, scholars of all levels are fighting back to make sure diversity in academia won’t become collateral damage in the pandemic.
- Alabama's Capitol is a Crime Scene, with a 120 Year Coverup
- Thank a Hungry Badger for Discovering a Vast Cache of Roman Coins
- The Soldiers Came Home Sick. The Government Denied It Was Responsible
- Is the Challenge to Madison Cawthorn's Re-Election Eligibility For Real?
- Healthy Democracies Don't Scapegoat Their Teachers
- Michigan Professor's Intro Video Stunt Leads to Suspension (content: language)
- New Book Asks if Exercise is a Path to Power for Women
- The Indomitable Rev. Addie L. Wyatt
- National Library of Medicine Announces 2022 History Talks
- State Standards are Failing to Teach Reconstruction and Erasing the Black Freedom Struggle