SOURCE: NIH Director's Blog
Dr. Anthony Fauci's model of the SARS-CoV-2 virus has been a prop in numerous informational sessions since the beginning of the pandemic. Now, the plastic germ will reside in the Smithsonian's collections.
by Martin Halpern
A history professor who also has a background in public health research urges Dr. Anthony Fauci to resign so that he can freely speak out about the Trump administration's response to the COVID pandemic.
SOURCE: Nursing Clio
by Molly Ladd-Taylor
Let me say it now. Thank you, Dr. Fauci. Stay safe.
- Deb Haaland: My Grandparents Were Stolen from their Families as Children. We Must Learn about this History
- Efforts to Restrict Teaching about Racism and Bias Have Multiplied across the U.S.
- "It’s Apartheid," Say Former Israeli Ambassadors to South Africa
- When Monuments Go Bad
- What the Pandemic Has Stolen from Black America
- Legislating Against Critical Race Theory
- "Black Spartacus: The Epic Life of Toussaint Louverture" by Sudhir Hazareesingh wins Wolfson Prize
- The Importance of Teaching Dred Scott
- I Visited A Former Plantation To Understand Why People Get Married There. All I Saw Was Pain
- Education Failed To Be An Equalizer In Boston — A Review Of “The Education Trap”