by HNN Staff
Historians share their perspective on how the COVID emergency may affect voting.
Labor protections, workplace safety, income guarantees, rent, healthcare and more are up for discussion during this crisis.
Historians discuss the implications of labeling the novel coronavirus as "Chinese."
Historians share tips on how to move classes online (for emergency reasons or otherwise).
- Josh Hawley Earns F in Early American History
- Does Germany's Holocaust Education Give Cover to Nativism?
- "Car Brain" Has Long Normalized Carnage on the Roads
- Hawley's Use of Fake Patrick Henry Quote a Revealing Error
- Health Researchers Show Segregation 100 Years Ago Harmed Black Health, and Effects Continue Today
- Nelson Lichtenstein on a Half Century of Labor History
- Can America Handle a 250th Anniversary?
- New Research Shows British Industrialization Drew Ironworking Methods from Colonized and Enslaved Jamaicans
- The American Revolution Remains a Hotly Contested Symbolic Field
- Untangling Fact and Fiction in the Story of a Nazi-Era Brothel