The Pandemic Exposed a Major Flaw in America’s Health Care System
by Robert Brent Toplin
The crisis may create an opportunity to do what once seemed impossible: deliver universal healthcare and end the employer-based insurance system.
SOURCE: New York Times
Strikes and Attack Ads: The Hard Roads to Universal Health Care
by Quoctrung Bui and Sarah Kliff
Mr. Sanders is right: All these countries provide universal coverage. But what he doesn’t talk about is the excruciating battle they went through to get there.
- O'Mara: Politics and Commercial Pressure, not ChatGPT, are the Threats
- Why are the Dems Denying DC Self-Government?
- Anastasia Curwood on Shirley Chisholm's Childhood Heroes
- After Studying Housing Discrimination, This Historian is Fighting it in Court
- How Textbook Publishers are Censoring the Story of Rosa Parks to Sell Books in Florida