SOURCE: Washington Post
At 16, she becomes the youngest Person of the Year ever, and only the fifth woman — er, girl; er, female — in the 90-plus years Time has been naming a Man/Woman/Person of the Year.
- Smithsonian Taps N.Y. Cultural Director To Lead African American Museum
- Unredacted FBI Document Sheds New Light on White Supremacist Infiltration of Law Enforcement
- America Is About to Enter its Years of Lead
- The forgotten alliance between Black activists and China
- Harry Reid on the Senate, the Supreme Court, and a Time for Major Change