Historians Manisha Sinha, Kate Clifford Larson, and Milton Sernett Interviewed for Article on Historical Accuracy of Harriet Film
"What’s Fact and What’s Fiction in Harriet"
by Bruce Chadwick
Harriet is not only an enjoyable and inspirational film, but one that covers a lot of pre and post-Civil War history as well as some about the war itself.
- Josh Hawley Earns F in Early American History
- Does Germany's Holocaust Education Give Cover to Nativism?
- "Car Brain" Has Long Normalized Carnage on the Roads
- Hawley's Use of Fake Patrick Henry Quote a Revealing Error
- Health Researchers Show Segregation 100 Years Ago Harmed Black Health, and Effects Continue Today
- Nelson Lichtenstein on a Half Century of Labor History
- Can America Handle a 250th Anniversary?
- New Research Shows British Industrialization Drew Ironworking Methods from Colonized and Enslaved Jamaicans
- The American Revolution Remains a Hotly Contested Symbolic Field
- Untangling Fact and Fiction in the Story of a Nazi-Era Brothel