SOURCE: Black Perspectives
by Tyler Parry
Memes are perfect for establishing “Myth-stories,” as they do not ask readers to evaluate the sources and are often shared prolifically.
- One Absurdity of Texas's Divisive Concepts Law? Call to Rename Slave Trade as "Involuntary Relocation"
- 3 Law Profs: Connecting Abortion and Voting Rights at SCOTUS
- The Other Cancel Culture: A University Administration Caves to a Conservative Crusade
- Unserved Warrant for Carolyn Bryant Donham's Arrest in Till Lynching Discovered in Box in Courthouse Basement
- 1989-2001: America's "Lost Weekend" When the Nation Blew its Shot at Peace and Prosperity
- Academics Worry Florida's Academic Legislation is Coming to the Rest of the Nation
- On the Historical Dilettantes Practicing Originalism
- Nursing Clio's Collective Reproductive History Syllabus
- Legal Historians as Authority in West Virginia v. EPA
- Historians Documenting the Lives of Transgender People