SOURCE: NBC News
What happens in the early states, where the former VP is trailing, offers clues about how the nomination might turn out.
by Matthew Crawford
There is no historical basis for the idea that women and minority candidates aren’t electable.
SOURCE: Washington Post
by Marcia Chatelain
Well-meaning liberals have long failed to recognize their own role in systems of oppression.
Tweets, retweets, and likes by historians discussing the Democratic Primary Debates.
- Boston Refused to Close Schools During the 1918 Flu. Then Children Began to Die
- Trump Won’t Win by Doubling-Down on his Racist Appeals but the Right’s Open Bigotry Comes at a Cost
- What to Stream: A Blazing Interview with Orson Welles By Richard Brody
- Trump’s Attack on the Postal Service Is a Threat to Democracy—and to Rural America
- Kamala Harris and the Growing Political Power of Black Women