SOURCE: New York Times
World War II Planes Can Still Fly, but Who Will Keep Them Flying?
As generations of pilots and mechanics age, will there be enough young people to keep the planes flying?
SOURCE: CBS News
His grandfather's war: David Eisenhower on the general and D-Day
David Eisenhower's grandfather commanded the greatest military operation of history's most terrible war.
SOURCE: Yahoo News
Native Americans' D-Day stories come to light
For Charles Norman Shay, commemorating his people's sacrifice will never replace the friends he lost on D-Day.
SOURCE: Greenwich Time
Russia says D-Day memorials are part of a 'false' history of World War II meant to airbrush out the Soviet Union
Russia's foreign minister, Sergey Lavrov, said the events commemorating the 75th anniversary of the D-Day invasion of France were painting a "false" picture of who was responsible for winning World War II.
- Chair of Florida Charter School Board on Firing of Principal: About Policy, Not David Statue
- Graduate Student Strikes Fight Back Against Decades of Austerity, Seek to Revive Opportunity
- When Right Wingers Struggle with Defining "Woke" it Shows they Oppose Pursuing Equality
- Strangelove on the Square: Secret USAF Films Showed Airmen What to Expect if Nuclear War Broke Out
- The Women of the Montgomery Bus Boycott
- New Books Force Consideration of Reconstruction's End from Black Perspective
- Excerpt: How Apartheid South Africa Tried to Create a Libertarian Utopia
- Historian's Book on 1970s NBA Shows Racial Politics around Basketball Have Always Been Ugly
- Kendi: "Anti-woke" Part of Backlash Against Antiracist Protest Movements
- Monica Muñoz Martinez Honored for Truth-Telling in Texas History