Denying Omar Barghouti Admittance to the U.S. Is a Free Speech Issue
by Zachary Lockman
A response to A.J. Caschetta from the chair of the North America wing of the Middle East Studies Association’s Committee on Academic Freedom.
Why the Middle East Studies Association Should Not Defend Omar Barghouti
by A.J. Caschetta
MESA portrays Barghouti as a dissident who has been unfairly treated but Barghouti is much more than an outspoken activist whose opinions conflict with U.S. policy.
- House Hearings on Campus Speech Show Different Perceptions of the Problem
- Mark Russell, DC's Piano-Playing Political Satirist, Dies at 90
- Trans Texans, Fearing Violence Inspired by Legislation and Rhetoric, Look to Armed Self-Defense
- How Paris Kicked out the Cars
- Vatican Repudiates "Doctrine of Discovery" that Justified Colonialism by Catholic Nations