by Zachary Lockman
A response to A.J. Caschetta from the chair of the North America wing of the Middle East Studies Association’s Committee on Academic Freedom.
by A.J. Caschetta
MESA portrays Barghouti as a dissident who has been unfairly treated but Barghouti is much more than an outspoken activist whose opinions conflict with U.S. policy.
- 6 Inspiring Stories From Those who Remember the Pearl Harbor Attack
- When Culture War Politics Consume School Boards, Basic Functions Suffer
- Australia's Spy Agency Identified Climate Risk 40 Years Ago; The Government Protected the Coal Industry Instead
- Rebecca Traister: Betrayal of Roe Decades in the Making
- Mel Brooks Delivers 500 Pages on His Favorite Subject – Himself