SOURCE: Black Perspectives
by J.T. Roane
As the Director of African American History at Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello, she is responsible for engaging local and national audiences in conversations about slavery and its legacies.
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- Should the U.S. Favor Public Health or the Economy? History Shows they’re Inseparable
- Future Historians Will Rely on Wikipedia’s COVID-19 Coverage
- Reparations – Has the Time Finally Come?