September 12, 2019
by Robin Young and Allison Hagan
A Maryland commission empowered to investigate at least 40 lynchings that occurred between 1854 and 1933 will have its public launch Thursday night.
Historian Michael Beschloss discusses the historic conclusion of the Mueller Report and why he says William Barr is 'not exactly coming at this as a neutral broker.'
by Julian Zelizer
The price of this entire process has already been high.
- Will Midwest Governors Challenge Florida's Conservative Education Agenda?
- Is a Third Intifada Imminent?
- DeSantis's War on Universities Goes Beyond the Influential "Powell Memo"
- Anthropologist on Gathering Family History: Ask Your Elders the Right Questions
- Irony Alert: GOP Stages Anti-Socialist Show Vote while Preparing to Convene in the Most Socialist City in America