September 12, 2019
by Robin Young and Allison Hagan
A Maryland commission empowered to investigate at least 40 lynchings that occurred between 1854 and 1933 will have its public launch Thursday night.
Historian Michael Beschloss discusses the historic conclusion of the Mueller Report and why he says William Barr is 'not exactly coming at this as a neutral broker.'
by Julian Zelizer
The price of this entire process has already been high.
- What is a caliph? The Islamic State tries to boost its legitimacy by hijacking a historic institution
- Russian Historian Professor, Found With Bag of Severed Arms, Admits He Killed Student
- Navy Submarine, Missing for 75 Years, Is Found Off Okinawa
- The Battle Between NBC and CBS To Be the First To Film a Berlin Wall Tunnel Escape
- Battlefields around the world are finding new purpose as parks and refuges