The new photos were taken by John Filo and Howard Ruffner, two students at the university.
by Jim Sleeper
While critics of college "snowflakes" prop up a fake crisis, even "good liberals" misunderstand student outbursts.
SOURCE: Washington Post
Trump promises executive order that could strip colleges of funding if they don’t ‘support free speech’
President Trump said March 2 he intends to sign an executive order mandating that colleges take steps to guarantee free speech to get federal research grants.
- Hurricane Dorian Unearths Civil War Cannonballs at South Carolina Beach
- Ms. Monopoly is here. Psst: A woman invented the game in the first place
- 9/11 Is History Now. Here's How American Kids Are Learning About It in Class
- Why Don't We Consider Cannabis Part of the American Herbal Renaissance
- A woman who ran for president in 1872 was compared to Satan and locked up. It wasn’t for her emails.
- Historians push to create public archive of documents from massive opioid litigation
- Fake Citations Kill Historian's Career
- Jim McGrath on Podcasts and Public History
- Uncovering the History of Child Psychiatry: A Conversation with Deborah Blythe Doroshow
- Gerald Ford, Impeachment, and The Difference Between Politics and Law Enforcement