SOURCE: Black Perspectives
Historians Nathan Connolly and Beryl Satter Interviewed On Housing Discrimination in the Jim Crow US and The Case for Reparations
Nathan Connolly is the Herbert Baxter Adams Associate Professor of History at Johns Hopkins University and Beryl Satter is Professor of History at Rutgers University.
SOURCE: Washington Post
by Elizabeth A. Herbin-Triant
Ghettos exist because of housing discrimination.
- The War (Not The Flu) That Saved The World Series
- ‘Unworthy Republic’ Takes an Unflinching Look at Indian Removal in the 1830s
- The Unlikely Story Behind Japanese Americans' Campaign For Reparations
- The U.S. Government Has Mobilized Private Companies to Face Crises Before. Here’s What to Know
- A Side Effect of Remote Teaching During Covid-19? Videos That Can Be Weaponized