SOURCE: The Atlantic
by Ibram X. Kendi
Power comes before freedom, not the other way around.
SOURCE: NY Times
by Jaya Saxena
Learning your history is forced reckoning, asking you to consider whose stories you carry with you and which ones you want to carry forward.
- The War (Not The Flu) That Saved The World Series
- ‘Unworthy Republic’ Takes an Unflinching Look at Indian Removal in the 1830s
- The Unlikely Story Behind Japanese Americans' Campaign For Reparations
- The U.S. Government Has Mobilized Private Companies to Face Crises Before. Here’s What to Know
- A Side Effect of Remote Teaching During Covid-19? Videos That Can Be Weaponized