SOURCE: NY Times
A review of Linda Hirshman's Reckoning: The Epic Battle Against Sexual Abuse and Harassment.
SOURCE: Columbia Spectator
Women speak up. A tenured professor is accused of sexual misconduct. Who does the University protect?
SOURCE: Washington Post
by Ruth Lawlor
The changes would make campus sexual assault harder to punish, while increasing the burdens on black men.
SOURCE: Process History
by Mara Keire
The Klan’s extensive networks of patriarchal power enabled abusive men to prey on women.
SOURCE: Rolling Stone
The Harvard historian on her opus ‘These Truths,’ the Me Too movement, and Trump’s cartoon version of populism
- Historian Tom Engelhardt Revisits His First Piece of Critical History – 48 Years Later
- Heather Cox Richardson: Trump isn’t the first president to compare himself to Jesus — the last one who did ‘planned to lead his white supremacist supporters to victory’
- Historians' archival research looks quite different in the digital age
- Senate Historian Daniel S. Holt Featured on Political Theatre Podcast
- The Way We Do the Things We Do: Making History-Making Visible