SOURCE: Chronicle of Higher Education
by David Bromwich
"The work of changing people’s minds may succeed best when it recalls the affinity of political argument with morals and manners that have become second nature."
by John Avlon
CNN's John Avlon dives into the history behind much of President Trump's heated campaign trail rhetoric.
- How the Pandemic and Anti-Asian Violence Spurred 2 States to Change History Lessons
- Is Old Music Killing New Music?
- Will SCOTUS Take the Opportunity to Ban Race-Conscious Admissions?
- One National Republican Wants (Narrow) Action to Tighten up Electoral Count Act
- New Film "Munich" Offers Revised and (Somewhat) Sympathetic Portrait of Chamberlain
- The Toxic Goal Behind GOP Laws Restricting Teaching about Racism
- The Role of Liberals in the Neoliberal Turn
- Tracking the Increase in Educational Gag Orders
- How the Chinese Language Modernized
- Florida School District, Citing "Critical Race Theory" Concerns, Cancels Prof's Civil Rights History Lecture