Morehouse's Ovell Hamilton believes the technology of virtual reality has the potential to engage students with the sensation of inhabiting the past.
SOURCE: UC Santa Cruz
Professor Elaine Sullivan's publication is among the first to include interactive 3D models that can be navigated both spatially and temporally.
SOURCE: Press Release – Chicago History Museum
You can now experience the Valentine's Day Massacre and other Chicago historical events through Virtual Reality.
- Erika Lee and Carol Anderson on Myths and Realities of Race in American History
- Banished Podcast: Sunshine State's Descent Into Darkness
- Caroline Dodds Pennock on The Indigenous Americans Who Visited Europe
- Why Can't the Democrats Build a Governing Majority? (Review of Timothy Shenk)
- Victimhood and Vengeance: The Reactionary Roots of Christian Nationalism