University of Southern California's David Kang says Korea is the only place on earth where the Cold War continues
"Nothing has essentially changed since 1945. We are in the same place we were with two regimes nose-to-nose."
- Why are Historians at War with the New York Times?
- Labor Historian: Amazon's Warehouse Victory is a Big Step, But Just a Step
- John Mack Faragher on California History as American History
- Nicole Hemmer Reviews Martin and Burns's "This Will Not Pass"
- "We're Still Here": Past and Present Collide at a Native American Residential School