What Are We to Make of the Attack in Paris?
by Andrew Seth Meyer
Jihidis want a war. We shouldn’t give them what they want.
SOURCE: Informed Comment
Sharpening Contradictions: Why al-Qaeda attacked Satirists in Paris
by Juan Cole
"The horrific murder of the editor, cartoonists and other staff of the irreverent satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo, along with two policemen, by terrorists in Paris was in my view a strategic strike, aiming at polarizing the French and European public."
- O'Mara: Politics and Commercial Pressure, not ChatGPT, are the Threats
- Why are the Dems Denying DC Self-Government?
- Anastasia Curwood on Shirley Chisholm's Childhood Heroes
- After Studying Housing Discrimination, This Historian is Fighting it in Court
- How Textbook Publishers are Censoring the Story of Rosa Parks to Sell Books in Florida