Originally published 05/06/2018
Tweets tracing the effect of the civil rights struggle on the development of the two party system (1940s-1970s).
Originally published 02/05/2018
Micah L. Sifry
If the United States ever gets a major new political party, it won’t be built by think tank denizens.
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 1930s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama
- Oxford professor counts 93 penises in Bayeux Tapestry
- Medieval Scholars Call for Transparency and Anti-Racism at Conference
- Robert Dallek's FDR Book Invites Comparisons To Trump's Presidency