Originally published 02/05/2018
An interview with Loch K. Johnson, a veteran one the Church Committee hearings and author of the new book "Spy Watching: Intelligence Accountability in the United States."
Originally published 11/25/2013
At least 17 skeletons discovered in the WWII torpedoed hull.
Originally published 02/02/2018
Mark Byrnes's Facing Backwards
It struck me while reading the instantly infamous Nunes memo that we'd be better off if we were all trained as historians.
- Inside Billy Graham's Powerful Relationship With U.S. Presidents
- Children have changed America before, braving fire hoses and police dogs for civil rights
- How the Activists Who Tore Down Durham's Confederate Statue Got Away With It
- Many Trump Voters Think We Need a White History Month
- How a team of sophisticated forgers at an Essex country house fooled the Nazis
- Historians fear ‘censorship’ under Poland’s Holocaust law
- How One Amateur Historian Brought Us the Stories of African-Americans Who Knew Abraham Lincoln
- History Coalition asks historians to "Urge Your Representative to Join the Congressional History Caucus"
- Dartmouth’s Randall Balmer: Under Trump, America's religious right is rewriting its code of ethics
- Was This Technology historian plagiarized? Sure seems like she was.