Originally published 11/25/2013
The Buddha was born in the 6th century B.C.
Originally published 02/01/2018
Great oratory must compel and entertain. It must instruct and command. And long after the applause has died, phrases must be memorable. Cockran consistently delivered all three.
- Historian David Trowbridge’s Clio app featured as a top humanities project in US
- Juan Cole says Israel is now openly embracing apartheid and racial supremacy
- Historians accuse Croatia of covering up World War II Crimes
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 1930s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama