Originally published 02/20/2018
Why was Rutherford B. Hayes the healthiest US president of all time?
Originally published 01/25/2018
Navy Rear Adm. Ronny L. Jackson, the lead White House doctor, said on Jan. 16 that President Trump’s “overall health is excellent." So effusive was the report that when “Saturday Night Live” lampooned it, the dialogue required only moderate modifications to get laughs.
- University of South Carolina unveils statue of first black professor
- Inside Billy Graham's Powerful Relationship With U.S. Presidents
- Children have changed America before, braving fire hoses and police dogs for civil rights
- How the Activists Who Tore Down Durham's Confederate Statue Got Away With It
- Many Trump Voters Think We Need a White History Month
- Top Ten Signs the US is the most Corrupt nation in the World (2018 Edn.)
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2018 George Washington Prize
- McMaster could leave WH after months of tension with Trump
- AHA President Mary Beth Norton says ending sexual harassment is a high priority
- Historians fear ‘censorship’ under Poland’s Holocaust law