Civil Rights Trail
Originally published 01/23/2018
A half-century after Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s assassination, the very states that clung to racial segregation are now coming together to expand people’s knowledge on the Civil Rights Movement.
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 1930s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama
- Oxford professor counts 93 penises in Bayeux Tapestry
- Medieval Scholars Call for Transparency and Anti-Racism at Conference
- Robert Dallek's FDR Book Invites Comparisons To Trump's Presidency