Originally published 01/18/2018
This particular fantasy strikes both liberals and conservatives and explains the appeal of both Trump and Oprah.
Originally published 01/10/2018
An interview with Jeremy C. Young, who’s been saying for years that she’d be a serious candidate for president.
Originally published 01/09/2018
Jeremy C. Young
Jeremy Young, the author of "The Age of Charisma," has long promoted her candidacy.
- Inside Billy Graham's Powerful Relationship With U.S. Presidents
- Children have changed America before, braving fire hoses and police dogs for civil rights
- How the Activists Who Tore Down Durham's Confederate Statue Got Away With It
- Many Trump Voters Think We Need a White History Month
- How a team of sophisticated forgers at an Essex country house fooled the Nazis
- Historians fear ‘censorship’ under Poland’s Holocaust law
- How One Amateur Historian Brought Us the Stories of African-Americans Who Knew Abraham Lincoln
- History Coalition asks historians to "Urge Your Representative to Join the Congressional History Caucus"
- Dartmouth’s Randall Balmer: Under Trump, America's religious right is rewriting its code of ethics
- Was This Technology historian plagiarized? Sure seems like she was.