White Working Class
Originally published 02/01/2018
His white working class base has been betrayed.
Originally published 01/02/2018
Trump’s first year in office revived an age-old debate about why some people choose race over class—and how far they will go to protect the system.
- Historians at the Rochester Institute of Technology are bolstering Wikipedia’s archive of entries on women’s history
- "Multiple Steves and Pauls": A History Panel Sets Off a Diversity Firestorm
- University of Washington Dean defends the liberal arts degree on economic grounds
- David S. Wyman, author of "The Abandonment of the Jews," has died at age 89
- Jon Meacham finds new meaning in the Age of Trump in Barbara Tuchman’s work on “The March of Folly”