Originally published 01/04/2018
An interview with James W. Loewen.
Originally published 01/01/2018
What happened at the AHA in 2018.
Originally published 12/08/2017
For the first time, the AHA annual meeting will include a set of late-breaking sessions, submitted just months before the meeting to allow historians to respond to current events.
- Historians at the Rochester Institute of Technology are bolstering Wikipedia’s archive of entries on women’s history
- "Multiple Steves and Pauls": A History Panel Sets Off a Diversity Firestorm
- University of Washington Dean defends the liberal arts degree on economic grounds
- David S. Wyman, author of "The Abandonment of the Jews," has died at age 89
- Jon Meacham finds new meaning in the Age of Trump in Barbara Tuchman’s work on “The March of Folly”