Georgia Historical Quarterly
Originally published 11/15/2017
The Georgia Historical Quarterly’s lead article is a take-down of Confederate mythologizer E. Merton Coulter, who ran the periodical for a half century.
- Historian David Trowbridge’s Clio app featured as a top humanities project in US
- Juan Cole says Israel is now openly embracing apartheid and racial supremacy
- Historians accuse Croatia of covering up World War II Crimes
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 1930s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama