Originally published 11/03/2017
Upcoming sessions at the AHA will reveal how medieval history has been distorted by white supremacists
"With every passing day, the AHA’s upcoming annual meeting on the theme of Race, Ethnicity, and Nationalism in Global Perspective is becoming more and more urgent."
- A Brief History of GOP Attempts to Kill the Education Dept.
- New York Is Building a New Monument to Women’s History—And It Wants the Public’s Help
- Charleston Apologizes for City’s Role in Slave Trade
- With 'America First,' Trump Challenges The World Constructed After World War II
- Newly Discovered ‘Limb Pit’ Reveals Civil War Surgeons’ Bitter Choices
- Conservative Mark Bauerlein says humanities faculty are in denial about their own role in the decline of the humanities
- President Trump Is Looking for Suggestions for Pardons
- Black history is still largely ignored, 70 years after Empire Windrush reached Britain
- Senegal historian decries long shadows of colonialism
- “As if George Wallace had won in 1968″