by Tom Nichols
“These types of Trumpers are just lost. They're not going to climb down, change their minds, listen to new information."
by Chauncey DeVega
Naval War College professor on North Korea’s likely view of Trump’s threats: Not only is he reckless, he’s stupid.
- Historian Tom Engelhardt Revisits His First Piece of Critical History – 48 Years Later
- Heather Cox Richardson: Trump isn’t the first president to compare himself to Jesus — the last one who did ‘planned to lead his white supremacist supporters to victory’
- Historians' archival research looks quite different in the digital age
- Senate Historian Daniel S. Holt Featured on Political Theatre Podcast
- The Way We Do the Things We Do: Making History-Making Visible